If you are planning to go for IVF treatment for having your biological child we will want to share few things with you. First of all the process of In vitro fertilization is a very complicated one and you being the candidate need to be very patient and calm while undergoing the treatment process. If you make you feel stressed then that will not help you get the desired outcome. Secondly, the success rate of an IVF cycle cannot be guaranteed by anyone, not even by the biggest IVF experts of the industry. Be prepared to face whatever the outcome is.
There are some clear-cut factors which you need to take care of choosing the Right IVF Doctors for Treatment:
• This process needs the effort of different types of specialists. So while selecting the IVF center you need to check the clinic is having a specialist in gynecology, embryology, endocrinology, urology, surgery and even for psychology.
• For quality IVF treatment one needs to get a certain examination done by a geneticist. Doctor will be responsible to check genetic disorders if any in the prospective patient. So the presence of this specialist is also a must in the clinic.
• There will always be the need of a reproductive surgeon as all IVF cases are not same. Some of the candidates may need some surgical modification of conditions which leads to the creation of obstruction for the fallopian tubes, endometriosis lining and some disorders of the urinary tract. It is not always the women who are having the problem of infertility as it may arise because of problems in a male partner too. An urologist can check the reason for the male urinary tract disorder and decide the treatment which can resolve the problem.
• Coming to the importance of the embryologist in IVF treatment. This specialist is responsible for matching the collected eggs and sperm of the partners under strict laboratory condition to develop a healthy embryo. If the number of the healthy embryo is more than 2 in case of a candidate then 2 will be used in the first cycle and rest will be frizzed carefully so that it can be used for the second cycle if needed.
• Each of the specialists who will be the part of the treatment needs to be MD in their field and need to have required amount of experience in the industry
• The clinic needs to have good reputation and success rate for In vitro fertilization cases. We understand that 100% cannot be successful but minimum 85% cases need to be successful to enlist the agency in the list of notable IVF centers.
You can decide your own set of parameters for deciding the right clinic for you. But we will insist that you include the above points in your search. It is an expensive medical process and so you need to plan for the fund. There may be variation in the cost when compared to the patients of the same clinic. The reason can be some extra medications or extra service required by the patient.